The Godfather: Blackhand Edition expands on the calssic adventure based on the movie. This version also includes material from the original Mario Puzo novel that didn't make it into the movie. Gamers will still join the Corleone family & complete missions alongside memorable characters from the film -- but now they'll have a new set of missions to complete, and the help of some new family members (and a few dirty cops). Exploit loyalties and fear as you rise through the ranks to become Don in 20th century New York City. Carry out orders, earn respect, and make the Big Apple your own. Take down two additional revised compounds of rival Families -- and execute five new contracts
Join the Family, Earn Respect, Become the Godfather
After a life of small-time crime you’ve been accepted into America’s most powerful criminal organization—the Corleone Family. Now it’s up to you to carry out orders, earn respect, rise through the ranks, and make New York City your own. Choose your path in the world of The Godfather in this game custom-built for next gen systems with new content, improved gameplay, upgraded graphics, motion-sensing controls, and more. Take on a variety of action-packed missions, including mob hits, bank heists, and extortion, plus all-new missions and contract hits, in a fully living New York City. Play your cards right and you could become the next, and most powerful, Don.
- The World of The Godfather, Rebuilt for Next Gen—The authentic The Godfather experience reaches a new level on Nintendo Wii with much more content than the current gen version of the game, including new hits, compounds, families, mini-games, and more.
- The Power of Intimidation—Wield the power of the BlackHand like never before with new motion-sensing controls, including special Wii gesture-based maneuvers for extra damage.
- Do It Your Way—The non-linear action-adventure gameplay features original and film-based missions, including all-new missions.
- Develop Your Character—The new RPG system lets you choose your path as an Enforcer for better fighting skills or an Operator with a gift for extorting and influencing others.
- Respect and Consequences—Use your powers of loyalty and fear to earn respect. How you go about gaining power—through negotiation, intimidation, or a strategic mix of both—affects how others deal with you.
- More Explosive Action—Mafia warfare gets more intense on next gen with new car bombs, hard-hitting Corleone strike teams, and more.